Frequently Asked Questions
View video above to learn more about game play
In need of some help? We hope this FAQ list below will provide the answer you are looking for. Please also feel free to contact us if you have further questions.
*To ensure a private game, you must book the whole game.
How long is each game?
Each game is designed for 1 hour of intense fun! Plan to spend 15 minutes prior to each game preparing and briefing, and a few minutes after each game after each game to debrief and take photos.
How early should I arrive for my game?
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your game start time. Games will begin exactly at their start times, and being late might cause you to have less than 60 minutes to play.
How much do your games cost?
Games are $29.00 per person plus tax. Large group or Corporate parties (10-24 players) are also available. Contact us for details.
Do you have a younger version of any of your games?
We developed a younger version for 10 to 15 year olds, which is perfect for birthday or team parties! Details below:
Your child will have a BLAST escaping with friends and family from our Heart of Texas game!
- We have adapted the Heart of Texas game for a younger team. Clues designed for 10-15 year olds.
- Your child’s group of 4-8 players can escape without needing help from adults
- Of course adults are welcome to join the birthday child, too!
- Please contact us if the available times do not match your plans: 830-542-4094
Do you want your child to open gifts and enjoy treats after the game?
- Saturday at 10:00 a.m. and Sundays at 6:00 p.m. can be booked for an extra hour ($50 additional)
- Extended time can also be reserved by coordinating with us for other days and times.
- We provide a table and tablecloth, bench and chairs for eight young people in our lobby.
- You provide cake, ice cream, party favors, contained beverages, and decorations as you desire.
- Gifts and treats set up while your child is playing escape game. It can be a “surprise” as they exit game!
How do I pay?
All games are paid online at the time of booking.
Do I need to book in advance?
How do I book multiple participants at the same time?
Simply input the number of players on the participants section of the booking page.
Am I really going to be “locked” in a room?
Yes and no. You will be in a room with a locked door, but every door is equipped with an exit button. Should you feel the need to leave the room, you are welcome to do so at any time.
Is there an age limit?
Games are designed for ages 15 and up. We do allow younger players, but some of the game content may be too difficult for them. Players 14 and under, must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Do you offer refunds?
All of our games are non-refundable. However, we can reschedule your game if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your game start time.
Will I be playing with other participants?
Unless you book the entire room, you may be paired with other players.
How do I book an entire room?
To book an entire room, you will need to purchase the maximum capacity for that specific game room.
Can you accommodate large parties or corporate events?
Yes, we accommodate large parties and corporate groups frequently. Rooms can be reserved via our contact page.
Currently, we offer three games with a maximum of 6, 8, or 10 players, depending on the game chosen. Some of our larger groups choose to split players across multiple games in order to play on the regular schedule, and others contact us for a private set of games which can be played concurrently. Either way, we are happy to help your group enjoy the escape room experience!
Can we bring food or drink into the games?
We ask that no food or drink is taken into the game rooms.